Thursday, June 19, 2008

Charlie at 2 months!















At 2 months old, not much to report. Charlie sleeps through longer stretches at night, but as a veteran mommy to young kids I know his schedule will change in a blink of an eye. He smiles on occasion but for the most part, he is a serious and skeptical baby. He looks at me often with the one eyebrow raised as though to say, "Do you really think I will fall for the rubber passy this time as opposed to the real deal???" As time progresses I will learn more of his personality traits and I am afraid to say he is a bit like his mommy- high maintenance!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

High Maintenance ???
Nah !

karisma said...

Awwwww! Way too much cuteness on this blog! So how many grandkids does Swampy Gammy have anyway????

Mike Golch said...

Swamp Grammy one here site had three seperate for us to come and vist to dsay hellow.So as a good neghbor I have done just that.Big Time Hugs and God's blessing heading your way. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.I hope that you Have a Great weekend.

Anonymous said...

So when will this little guy learn to scrunge up his nose like his brother? Had to obey the Swamp-mistress, so stopping by to say hey.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on his cuteness! I am 5 weeks behind you - can't wait until this "sleeps through longer stretches at night" happens!!!