Friday, November 21, 2008

HARRISON TURNS 4!

Harrison's first performance as an Indian with his fellow classmates (Harrison is third from the right)My lil' 'Chief"- his Indian name was, "Wrestles with Bears"
Do any of you have fond memories of transforming paper grocery sacks into Indian vests?
Ben and I made this cake ourselves... I am sooooo thankful birthdays only come around once a year (well, in my case, 3 times a year). Although we were satisfied with the results, it took a good 4 hours preping and then pasting in place all SpongeBob's parts.



Reese was running a fever during the festivities, hence, this look.















Harrison's loot. Thank you to all who sent gifts. He loved all of it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think my favorite is the one of those little toes in the putting picture.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hair-Wee.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the pictures! Happy Birthday, Harrison!
Love,
Pops

Unknown said...

I am VERY impressed with the Spongebob cake!! Good Job!! Happy Birthday Harrison!!

Unknown said...

so as I was looking at Harrison's "loot" I thought I saw a figurine of Harrison amongs the toys. Then I realized it was a school picture of him...funny funny.