Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nannie's Visit

The Azeleas were in bloom just in time for Nannie's visit! (I may be a bit bias, but I believe we have the most beautiful Azalea bushes here at the house than anywhere in the city of Valdosta!!!)

I'm not so certain Mom didn't plan ahead to blend with the Azaleas!

Harrison is at that stage where taking pictures is no longer fun...
Reese, taking cues from her brother, also refused to smile for the camera- (or put down her backpack!)

Reese begins to warm up to the camera


4 comments:

Kirsten Gardzelewski said...

Have I told you how absolutely adorable your little Reese is lately!? Those are some of the most beautiful bushes I have seen in a long time. We are still waiting for some spring like weather around here...it has not been a fun spring and they are predicting another foot of snow beginning tonight through Sat. morning....ahhhhh!

Melissa said...

So cute! Hope you guys are doing great. I had a couple of HUGE azalea bushes at my childhood home in Tyler....boy do I miss them! Yours are beautiful! It was good to talk to you at Easter. Have a good weekend. :)

Mel

Ali said...

It is always fun to have nannie's visit! I am assuming it is your mom, she is a beautiful lady. I am excited that spring has sprung and all the flowers are blooming!

Swamp Gammy said...

Haven't been blog hopping in a long time.
Pretty flowers and REALLY nice driveway.
Not to mention, the kiddos are as precious as always.