Monday, July 28, 2008

COULDN'T PICK JUST ONE!!!!!!

They say by the third child, one receives less in baby shower gifts, a nearly blank baby book, and little recorded in way of photos or video in regard to significant milestones- (first poopy diaper, first diaper rash, etc...) Charlie almost became part of that infamous statistic when I realized Harrison and Reese's photos far outweighed that of their 3rd brother, by at least 4 to 1. So without further ado...






Isn't he just adorable??? He finally decided to come out of his 'newborn' shell to crack a smile coupled with a true 'belly' laugh which then inevitably lead to hiccups

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is precious. 14 days and counting. The black out drapes should go up this week. That is if I can get your dad to find a hammer that fits his hand.

Anonymous said...

I cried i laughed so hard looking at the picture of my little Harrison getting his butt kicked by the green chair and then on to Reesie cup with her little droopy diaper. Wow those pictures really just reminded me what a good, attentive Mommy your are. If there were a prize for mommy of the year, it would be yours. Thanks for the laugh - I needed it.
Love,
Diana (2nd best Mommy of the year)

JennieB said...

What an adorable baby!! Makes you just want to pick him up and squeeze him!! Sure wish we could see him and his brother, and sister, and Mommy!!

I'm glad I found your blog. What a great job you are doing to keep it all updated! It will be a great reminder to me to pray for you and Ben more often.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, that picture on the bottom of the "ignored third child" post could have been pulled from my baby pictures... that is wierd. Miss you guys, love you.